""Beneath the pressure of torments such as these, the feeble remnant of the good within me succumbed. Evil thoughts became my sole intimates-the darkest and most evil of thoughts.""
-Edgar Allan Poe, The Black Cat

Monday, July 11, 2011

Dear Diary - Monday, July 11, 2011

Join Efi Loo in the Happy Cat Dance!
All week-end long I kicked my paws up and I didn’t even touch my stash of catnip! The reason being I had so many nice people take time out of their busy schedule to stop by and read my Friday Flash Fiction, The Keeper. I am meow-fully thankful for all the nice comments and so I would like to start off my diary this week by giving all my blog friends a GIANT Paw of Appreciation!

It looks like this week is going to be another paw kicking week filled with writing, eating and cat napping, but I think it’s going to be filled mostly with writing. I’m sure all my writer pals out there in blogger world know there is no rest for writers of all things scary!


Speaking of blogger world, I’m so excited about the theme for this week’s Flash Fiction Friday that I don’t even think I could hold my cat tongue if I tried.

Paws for the because . . . 


It's Outer Space! As in It Came From Outer Space, The Blob, Alien or even Starship Troopers! I have so many ideas I’m not sure what my paws will pump out this week. 

I better start early by dipping my claws into some catnip. Shhh, it's our secret, T.K. Millin doesn't know I sniffed out where they hide the stash!  


Fang-fully yours,

Efi Loo
The Cat Vamp




4 comments:

  1. Oh, oh! Efi Loo is up to something nefarious. I can tell. Maybe "Alien vs Efi Loo." Perhaps "Cone-cat." Then there's"Cat Trek."

    Just have to wait and see!

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! "Beam me up Scatty!"
    I have a feeling there are going to be many creative tails this Friday!
    Thanks Blaze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "It Came From The Litter Box"? Or "Cats vs Aliens"?? Good luck Efi Loo! Can't wait to read your efforts!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacey, I love the suggestion, "It Came From The Litter Box" now that could be all things scary!! Thanks, she's been wearing her writing scarf all week! She's so funny.

    ReplyDelete