""Beneath the pressure of torments such as these, the feeble remnant of the good within me succumbed. Evil thoughts became my sole intimates-the darkest and most evil of thoughts.""
-Edgar Allan Poe, The Black Cat

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dear Diary - Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm back with pawsome news!

Now that August is behind me and my short story completed, I’m excited to be back blogging, writing Friday Flash Fiction and as you can see, decorating for fall. This week’s theme for Vamplit Publishing’s Friday Flash is Death Personified, and I think I’m off to a good start!
Now for the really paw licking, paw kicking and tail twitching news: The short story I wrote for submission to Angelic Knight Press’s upcoming Anthology, Satan’s Toy box: Demonic Dolls was accepted for publication!  Check out a sneak peek of the cover-
Cover art property of Angelic Knight Press
Is it not pawsomly spooky!  My story is titled, Mr. Jingle, and he is truly an evil doll. I am so honored to be given the opportunity to work with the great team at Angelic Knight Press and I can’t wait to read all the other spooky doll stories! I’ll keep you posted on its debut!
One thing I learned during my leave of absence from the blogging world is how much I miss being connected to my writing friends. Ghostwriting can be such a lonely world, so I guess it’s a good thing I have friends to bounce ideas off of and take out my frustrations on. Meet Dandy, T.K. calls him Dandy Wandy, but I call him fat boy. 

He’s super sweet and he knows to stay away when I’m working, but, the only problem is I think he stays away eating my portion of morsels! Do you think he can see his paws?
I'm glad to be back and I hope you stop by this Friday to read my Flash Fiction!
Fangfully yours,
Efi Loo
The Cat Vamp

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Great job and a great story! The story's originality is superb! We at Angelic Knight Press are proud to have you join our family!

    I'll spring for the beer and tuna!

    Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you!! And that cover is definitely spooky (and perfect for the collection, I think)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaze, thank you so much for the kinds words, it truly is inspiring coming from an author such as you. I am proud to join the family too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bessie, thank you for stopping by and taking time to comment. It is spooky and is perfect for the collection. Efi Loo loves Halloween and can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete